Automatic synchronization of your device's data with the web always happens when your device has internet access. Whenever you register a launch your data is synchronized to the cloud.
If you noticed any difficulty at the time of synchronization or you notice a difference in values between the platforms, this means that something may be hindering the perfect communication of data!
Attention: DO NOT⚠️ logout ⚠️ of your account on the Smartphone without making sure that the data is synchronized with the Web platform!
First of all, check the following points:
- Do you have a good and reliable internet connection? Try to synchronize with a different connection than usual;
- Make sure you have the most current version of Mobills. Access your device's Store;
Confirm that it was not a momentary failure. Wait a moment, follow the steps shown above, and force a synchronization in the App by pulling the home screen down.
If after these steps there is still a difference between the devices, the following step-by-step will help to safely match the data between the platforms and to normalize the synchronization between the devices.
- Turn off Mobills synchronization on your cell phone (Three dots in the bottom bar> Synchronization) or the internet (if you use the android platform,, if you use iOS, start with the next steps);
- Access your account in the web version at web.mobills.com.br through a computer;
- Update your data on the web the way you want it to be correct, without worrying about mobile devices (register/edit releases exactly as you want to see them on your phone).
See the tips:
- Check your cell phone transactions with a 'pending sync' symbol as the basis for registering again on the Web;
- Access the 'Pending Transactions' screen on the Web to edit expenses/income that should be in a different Status (effective/pending); Or use the Mobills filter tools.
- After your balances on the web are the way you want to see them on mobile, log out of your account on any connected device (Only after making sure that the data on the web is correct). Update the App, if available;
° If you get lost in the corrections on the Web, do not log out or reconnect the App synchronization and contact us.
- Log in to the App again with your username and password and wait to sync (Do not leave the App in the background and do not lock the screen during this step);
Make sure your data is the same across platforms.
Now your data should be right and synchronization will flow normally!