Synchronization is certainly the most important feature of our platform, and if you are somehow unable to synchronize your data, there are some procedures that can be followed to resolve this difficulty, come with me and I will help you.
It is unknown to us why an account suddenly stops synchronizing its data since this is a feature that is operating 24 hours a day and even if it is without internet, the moment it is turned on, the synchronization is done automatically. Therefore, we believe that it is likely that some unusual behavior between your device and the Web has stopped synchronization at a certain point, preventing correct communication between platforms. Like an oscillation of the internet when synchronizing, for example.
The procedures below will help you to normalize the functioning of the synchronization! Look:
- Turn off Mobills synchronization on your cell phone (Three dots on the bottom bar> Synchronization) or the internet;
- Access Mobills Web through a computer;
- Organize your data on the Web the way you think it is right, without worrying about how it will look on mobile devices (register / edit releases exactly as you want to see them on your cell phone). You can look at your cell phone data with 'pending sync symbol' as a basis for registering again on the Web, or the platforms 'Pending Transactions' screen if you haven't just updated the status (pending and paid);
- After your data on the web is the way you want to see it on mobile, log out of your account on the App on any connected mobile device (Only after making sure the data on the web is correct). Go to Profile> Log out. Update the App, if available;
- Log in to the App again with your username and password and wait to sync;
- Make sure your data is the same across platforms.
Done! By doing this, your data will be synchronized again and your synchronization will be normalized!