When verifying your credit card statement, did you find a charge and you don't know its origin or didn't know that there would be an automatic renewal? Although our subscriptions usually have the nomenclature Mobills in the description, sometimes your invoice may contain only a charge without description just indicating the platforms, which can be: Google Play, Apple, or PayPal. And now, how will you know what this charge is about? Is it from Mobills? Don't worry, in this article, we'll teach you how to find this out.
These are the topics covered in this article:
Usually, Google Play subscriptions nomenclature is shown as follows: "GooglePlay/appname". To see what the unknown charge on Google Play is about, follow these steps:
- You can view Google Play transactions through Payments, find out by visiting pay.google.com
- Click the Subscription and Services tab;
- Locate the app you want to check, and click Manage.
- Click View transactions and click the last transaction. A window will open and your Transaction ID will show up.
Now that you got the ID, you can get in contact with the Support and ask them to check.
Apple Store (iTunes)
If you saw "apple.com/bill" or an unknown charge on your invoice, Apple will give you 5 possibilities that may have occurred. The Apple team wrote an article, guiding you on how to investigate and identify this charge and contest it as soon as possible.
For this platform, the description on your statement will be "PAYAPAL*nameoftheapp". These are subscriptions made on our web platform. You can identify the charges in the following ways:
- You can access the "Subscription" menu on Mobills Web, through a computer, or laptop.
- PayPal team had written an article to help you with this issue: There is an unknown charge on my PayPal account, what should I do?
With this information, you'll know if the charge made to your card was made by Mobills or not.
Keep an eye on your invoices and register them correctly on Mobills. This will help you avoid unknown charges and be able to dispute them immediately.