With Mobills you can record all the expenses you have on a day-to-day basis. In this article, we'll show you how you can delete recurring or repeated expenses. Keep reading! :)
To delete a recurring or repeated expense you must follow the same path to delete a normal expense. However, you need to be aware of this information:
- Delete only this: Only the current expense will be deleted.
- Delete all pending: All expenses that are pending, either before or after the current date will be deleted.
- Delete all (including paid/received): All expenses paid and pending will be deleted.
- Deletar only this: Only the current expense will be deleted.
- Deletar this and next: The current expense and the next ones will be deleted
- Deletar all payments All expenses paid and pending will be deleted.
How to delete a recurring or a repeated expense?
Slide the expense to the left, and tap 'Delete' to delete it;
On the main Mobills screen, tap on 'Expenses' and select the desired expense;
After selecting the expense, tap the icon to delete it;
On the main Mobills screen, click on 'Expenses' and select the desired expense;
After selecting the expense, click the icon to delete it;
See how easy it is to delete an expense that doesn't exist anymore? If still have questions regarding this issue, our support team will be glad to help you! 😉