Did you know it is possible to project the balance of your accounts? This report shows the difference between the balance on each account during a certain period of time, showing how much was spent, how much income there was, the value of transfers and the predicted balance. To know how to visualize your balance projection, follow the steps below:
1. On Mobills Web main screen, touch 'Accounts', that is on the left menu.
2. On 'accounts' click on 'Balance Projection':
3. This is the 'Balance Projection' menu:
4. To generate your report, you can choose between a certain period of time (initial date > final date) and then, choose if you wish to visualize a balance projection of all active accounts or a specific account.
When choosing the dates (month and year), remind to click 'OK' to alter the filter by a period of time, as shown in the image below:
5. When selecting the period you wish to visualize the balance projection and the accounts or account you want to see the balance projection of, click on 'Generate balance projection'.
6. Done! You now generated your report of Balance Projection!
The report shows the Account Balance Consolidation, showing the value and the variation that the accounts have, as well as the period of time.
Expenses and Incomes registered on every account are also shown, as well as transfers and predicted balance. On the end of the columns, you can check the value of each item.
With the balance projection feature, you can keep track of the balance of your accounts on past months, on the present month as well as on future months, allowing for safe planning of your finances based on the value of each account.