It is possible to import data to Mobills using your spreadsheets! By doing this, you can register your data in an even quicker way!
To make sure the importing works correctly, you need to follow the steps and the instructions available below. :)
This article contains the following topics:
- The first line should contain 5 columns: DATE | DESCRIPTION | VALUE | ACCOUNT | CATEGORY, because during the import if there is any transaction in the first row, the worksheet will not be imported.
- The date should follow the model "DD/MM/YYYY" and must be in text format. Be careful not to change the order or otherwise format
- The description can be chosen as desired, but avoid inserting long texts;
- For incomes, the values must be positive (no signal required), and for expenses, the values must be negative (negative sign required: Example: -150.00);
- Use a comma to demonstrate the cents, not point. For example 2350.49;
- The formats accepted for import in Mobills Web are XLS and XLSX;
- If there are formulas in the worksheet cells, the import will not occur. You must enter the value manually;
- Transfers will not be considered in the reports. Therefore, they can not be imported or exported;
Subcategories and tags are ignored in Excel import;
- Use points only to separate the cents. Ex .: -1000.02;
- If it is a number without decimal places, put neither point nor comma to give no error. Eg: If you are recording an expense of R $ 25.00, use -25;
Attention: In case the spreadsheet was filled correctly and yet, you still can't import your data to Mobills, it is recommended that you copy all the spreadsheet data and paste it into a new XLS or XLSX file. Spreadsheet editors sometimes leave hidden traces on utilized cells and that could cause Mobills to not read them properly.
It is crucial for the operation of the import to follow the model below:
Click here to download the spreadsheet template.
How to import
Access the 'Transactions' screen on the left side menu then click the importing icon on the right side of the screen.
After that, click 'Import Excel Data' and then 'Import Excel' to choose the file on your computer to send.
After submitting, you'll be directed to the final import screen to check your data.
- You can register one by one by clicking on "Add" in each transaction or check the checkboxes next to the date to import several at a time;
Click 'Save transactions' at the beginning of the list to save your import.
Warning: You can't undo an import after it has been submitted, be sure of the entire action!
Now enjoy another function made to make your life easier! =)