Usually, transactions are validated immediately and in some cases, it may take a longer time due to payment analysis.
If you're having difficulty with activating your Premium access, you can try to take some steps to validate it, according to the platform on which you made the purchase.
Show instructions for:
What can I do to validate my subscription?
Here are some steps that can correct or tell us more about this problem, please follow them!
- Access Mobills Web;
- Make sure your data on the web is exactly how you want it. Because your data on the mobile device will be the same as Mobills data on the web;
- After verifying your data on the web and seeing that it is as you wish, log out of your account on your cell phone;
- Update the application, if available;
- Log in again and wait to sync;
- Confirm your iTunes login password;
- Tap on your profile photo and switch from 'MobillsEdu' to 'My profile';
- Tap on 'Mobills Premium'
- Scroll down the subscription page to the end;
- Tap "restore subscription".
If even after the procedure you're unable to access the Premium features, open a request stating that the above procedure has already been performed and send a receipt of payment.
- The transaction ID is a code that normally starts with the letters GPA and is on the receipt that you received by email.
- You can also find this code at https://payments.google.com.
To find the code, click the Subscription and Services tab, locate Mobills, and click Manage. Then, click View transactions and click the last transaction. A window will open and your Transaction ID will show up.
Some information will be needed to locate the transaction. Therefore, when opening the ticket, send the following data:
For payments made by PayPal:
- Your transaction ID
- Your PayPal e-mail
If you are viewing this article, keep calm, this is not an issue to despair and we'll help you with this situation as soon as possible so that you have a quality financial organization and achieve all your goals.