Usually the transactions are validated immediately and in some cases, can take a longer time due to payment analysis.
If you are having difficulty activating your Premium access, please contact us at email@example.com with some information that are listed below according to the platform:
On Android (Play Store)
Open the request by sending the transaction ID:
- Transaction ID is a code that usually starts with GPA and is on the receipt that you received via email.
- You can also find this code here.
On iOS (iTunes)
Here are some steps that can correct or tell us something about this problem, follow them!
- Access the Mobills Web;
- Make sure your data on the web is exactly as you want it (because your data on the mobile device will be the same as the Mobills data on the Web);
- Once you've verified your data on the web and see that they're the way you want, log out of your mobile account;
- Update the application if was available;
- Please sign in again and wait for sync;
- Confirm your iTunes login password;
- Click the three dots in the lower right corner of the home screen;
- Select 'My profile';
- Click the first option below your photo;
- Scroll down the subscription page to the end;
- Click 'restore subscription'.
If even after the proceding you can't access Premium features, open a request stating that the above procedure has already been performed and the receipt of the last subscription.
Some information will be required to locate the transaction. So, when you open the request, enter the data bellow:
- PayPal transaction ID or;
- PayPal login email.
If you are viewing this article, keep calm, this isn't a matter for despair and we'll resolve this situation as soon as possible so that you have a quality financial organization and achieve all of your goals.