An easy way to identify the origin of your incomes is by categorizing them. That allows you to see in a detailed way how much money you receive per month with salary, commissions, gifts, as well as other sources of income. This makes financial planning easier.
On this article, we'll demonstrate how to manage your types on income by categories:
1. On the main screen, click the button 'More options (...)' and then click 'Categories', on this screen you can manage all your categories:
2. In order to create a new category, click on the '+New category' button that is on the right side of the superior tab.
3. In order to EDIT a category, just click on the pencil icon and do all the changes as you wish:
4. In order to ARCHIVE a category, click on the archive icon, right next to the pencil icon:
5. To visualize the archived categories, click on 'Active categories' and choose the 'Archive categories' option:
6. To delete or restore a category, follow the same steps of archiving a category. First, it is necessary to archive and then delete. On the archived categories screen, choose which to delete and which to restore.
Clicking on the first option, you will be RESTORING the category.
Clicking on the second option, you will DELETE the category.
Attention: By deleting a category, all the transactions related to this category will also be deleted. Before deleting any category, be 100% sure that's what you wish because the action cannot be undone.