Create, edit and delete a recurring and a repeated income is very similar to doing the same with a normal income. If you still don't know how to create, edit and delete a normal income, click here.
In this article, you'll learn how to:
- Create a recurring or a repeated income
- Edit a recurring or a repeated income
- Delete a recurring or a repeated income
Create a recurring or a repeated income
1. To create a recurrent or a repeated income, you must follow the same steps to create a normal income. The difference is that you have to click "More information" and choose if this income will be a repeat or a recurrent one:
- Recurrent: the income will repeat every following month.
- Repeated: the income will repeat as well, but you'll have to determinate how much time and the period will it repeat.
Edit a recurrent or a repeated income:
Do you wanna change any information about your income? You can change all the fields except date and status (paid or not paid).
1. To edit your income, on the 'Incomes' screen, click the pencil icon beside the value of your income:
It is possible to make changes in the following ways:
- Edit only this: The changes made will only be for the income you're editing.
- Edit all pending: All repetitions that are pending, either on a date before or after the current date will be changed.
- Edit all (including paid): All reps, paid and pending will be changed.
Once you've made the necessary changes, just click 'Save' to save your changes.
Delete a recurrent or a repeated income:
1. To delete a recurrent or repeated income, in your 'Incomes' screen, click the 'trash icon' beside the paper clip icon:
2. Choose the way you want to delete your income, and then click 'Delete':