With Mobills you are able to register all the accounts you have. On this article, we will approach how to create and edit an account.
Creating an account:
1. Access the accounts menu by clicking on 'Current Balance' on the main screen or by clicking 'Accounts' on the right tab.
2. On the Accounts menu, you can manage all your registered accounts. To create a new one, click on '+ New account', as shown on the image below:
When creating an account, it is necessary to add some information:
Name: That is the name of the account. You can use the bank name, the type of account or a name that helps you identify what account this is. Examples could be Wallet, My Savings, Bank Account, Western Union, etc.
Balance: This is the balance of the account at the moment you create it. Let's suppose that when you start registering you already have $500,00 on your account. You must add it on the balance to represent its initial balanace.
Account type: This helps to identify the type of account. Investment, cash, savings, etc.
Color: Giving your accounts different colors will help you identify more easily all the transactions related to each of your accounts.
Include sum on the dashboard: By selecting this option your account balance will be accounted on the 'Current balance' on the main screen. (Note: transactions related to this account are still accounted on 'expenses' and 'incomes' on the main screen).
3. Fill all the information necessary and then press 'save' in order to register the new account.
Editing an account:
It's very simple to edit an account on Mobills. You can do it anytime you need.
1. On the accounts screen, touch the pencil icon to open the editing account menu.
2. Make all the necessary changes and then press 'save' to register the changes and save them.
Done! Easy, isn't it?