Creating, editing and deleting a recurring or repeating income all have very similar processes to doing the same with a regular income. If you still don't know how to create, edit or delete a regular income, read this article.
Creating a recurring or repeating income
When you are registering an income, it is possible to define it as recurring or repeating.
Fill in information like value, date, description, category, and account. These are the necessary information to register the transaction. After that, touch '+ details' to select if the income is recurring or repeating.
- Recurring income: The income will be repeated in all the following months.
- Repeating income: The income will also be repeated, however, you can determine how many times and the period of time this repetition should happen.
Editing a recurring or repeating income
Do you need to do some information changes on a recurring or repeating income that has already been registered? You can change all fields, except for date and status (paid or pending).
It is possible to do these changes in the following ways:
- Edit only this: Only the income you are editing will be altered.
- Edit all pending: All the pending repetitions, whether from a past date or future date will be edited.
- Edit all (including all made): All repetitions, paid and pending will be edited.
Deleting a recurring or repeating income
It is possible to delete a recurring or repeating income in the following ways:
- Delete only this: Only the income you are selecting will be deleted
- Delete all pending: All the pending repetitions, whether from a past date or future date will be deleted.
- Delete all (including all made): All repetitions, paid and pending will be deleted.
- Delete only this: Será deletada apenas a receita que você clicou.
- This and all future ones: A receita que você clicou e todas as repetições que estão a frente, serão deletadas quer estejam efetivadas ou pendentes.
- Delete all (including all made): Todas as repetições, efetivadas e pendentes serão alteradas.
Let's do it:
1. On Mobills main screen, touch 'Incomes' to access the list of all your registered incomes;
2. Touch and swipe left the income you wish to delete until the option to delete appears.
3. Now choose the way you wish to delete it.
It is easier now to manage your incomes. If you ever register a repeating or recurring income and you want to edit or even delete it, just follow the information on this article.