A simple way to identify an expense is categorizing it. By doing that, you can track how your money has been spent. This allows checking how much per month you spend on food, gas, home, telecom, transportation, travel, and other types of expenses. That way, you know in which areas of your life you are spending more and in which areas maybe you could save more money.
In this article, we'll show you how you can manage your categories.
To CREATE a new categorie follow these steps:
1. First step, tap on the '...' (three dots icon) in the bottom of screen and select 'Manage' > 'Category':
2. Posteriorly, select the three dots (...) in the upper right corner. It will pop a menu, select 'Create Category':
3. Now you have to put a category name. Choose a color and an image as you wish and select 'Save':
To EDIT a category:
1. On the categories screen, select the category, edit and save:
To DELETE a category:
Note: to delete a category is necessary to archive it first.
1. On the categories screen, select the three dots (...) next to category you want to delete. Then touch 'Archive' or drag the category that you want to delete, swipe to the left and select to archive:
2. After that, tap in the files icon at the top, select the three dots (...) next to category you want to delete or unarchive and select the best option:
3. If you select 'Delete', a message will appear to confirm the action:
Attention: By deleting a category, all expenses related to this category will also be deleted! So you must be absolutely sure that you want to do this before deleting a category, this action can not be undone!