Mobills is like a smart spreadsheet that has to be fed manually. But what if you forget to register a transaction?
In case you forget to add any transaction and then you realize that your Balance is different, you can adjust your balance.
1. Access the Accounts balance screen or tap in 'Accounts Balance' above the card "Overview", then choose an account which you want to make an adjustment:
Now follow these steps:
1. Tap on "Adjust Balance" below your balance or touch the pencil icon and choose "Adjust Balance"
2. After readjusting your balance, tap on "Save". A pop-up screen will appear about the readjustment. Tap on "Advanced Options" and select the type of readjustment.
- Create an adjustment transaction: This option will create a transaction of readjustment in order to your balance be adjusted to the value inserted.
- Change initial balance: This option modifies your initial balance, the value inserted will change your initial balance.
Any questions or difficulties? Please, submit a request.