When you have an account that you don't use anymore, archiving it sounds like a good idea because you will take it out from your accounts list without deleting the transactions linked to it. Then if you want to view that account again, you just need to restore it. Easy! Do you want to know how to do it? Take a look at the instructions.
We will teach you:
How to archive an Account:
Go to the Accounts screen. There are two ways of going to the Accounts screen:
1. By tapping "Accounts balance":
2. Or by tapping the three dots ("More options") at the lower right corner of the screen > Then at "Manage, tap "Accounts":
Okay! How to archive an account:
1. On the Accounts screen, choose an account that you want to archive, tap the three dots next to the Account Balance and then tap "Archive":
2. And there's another way to archive an account: access the Accounts Detail option (above the archive option), tap the "pencil" icon:
3. Then tap the Archive icon at the upper right corner of the screen:
Do you want to view your archived accounts? Just tap the "Archive" icon at the upper right corner of the Accounts screen:
Okay. Do you want to learn how to restore an archived account? Please check the instructions:
How to restore an Account:
1. On the Accounts screen, tap the "Archive" icon, select the three dots next to account and touch 'Restore':
Another option regarding accounts is about deleting them. Learn more right below:
How to delete an Account:
To delete an account you have to first archive it. It's a security procedure to prevent an account from being deleted by mistake, for example.
Warning: When deleting an account, all your entries (incomes, expenses and transfers) related to this account will also be deleted. So make sure you really want to do this before deleting the account. This action can not be undone. So, if you want to delete an archived account, please follow the steps below:
1. On Accounts, tap the "Archive" icon at the upper right corner of the screen. Then, on the "Archived accounts" screen, tap three dots next to account and 'Delete':
2. Read the message carefully, type 'Delete' if you're sure and tap 'YES' to confirm your action:
Done! Your account has been deleted!
Any questions or difficulties? Please, submit a request.